29, Oldfield Lane
Tel: 020 8575 6644
- Over 150 Exhibits.
- Large free car park with disabled bays.
- Tearoom and toilets (both with disabled access).
- Souvenir shop pin badges, patches, mugs, bike prints, posters, postcards.
- T-shirts, Polos, Sweatshirts, books, videos, models, old bike mags.
- Special gifts - become a Friend of the LMM from only £10 a year
- Adopt-a-Bikefor just £20 (More Info)
- Birthday packages (More Info)
- Special openings; the LMM already opens for school, company and club visits outside normal hours where possible. Ring us and well try to help.
- Local History Centre on site, staffed by 2 local historians, with information and exhibits covering the whole of Middlesex not motorcycles, but brilliant and fun.
- Len Charker barn available for hire for AGMs, Club meetings etc.